What is Miconeedling?
Microneedling is also called skin needling, collagen induction therapy, and dermal needling. Micro-needling a minimally invasive skin-rejuvenation procedure that involves the use of a device that contains fine needles. The needles are used to puncture the skin to create a controlled skin injury. Each puncture creates a channel that triggers the body to fill these microscopic wounds by producing new collagen and elastin. There is improvement in skin texture and firmness, as well as reduction in scars, pore size, and evening out skin tone.
What can Microneedling do for you?
- reduction of Hyper-pigmentation caused by sun-damage, Melasma, or Acne scaring
- improved skin texture
- reduction of pore size
- reduction of fine line, and wrinkles
- improve icepick scaring caused by acne
We offer Microneeding using the Skin Sessions pen by CEO.
This is the best pen on the market and is the first microneedling pen made that has LED in it to promote faster healing and better results.
- Softens fine lines and wrinkles
- Lightens aging spots and sun damage
- Removes light to moderate acne scarring
- Lifts stretch marks
- Smoothes rough skin texture
- Shrinks large pores
- Fades post-surgical scarring